Most modules require a 2.2 degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience. Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility, please contact us at email@example.com
On completion of this module, the successful student will be able to:
1.Describe the principles underlying a range of modalities including but not limited to X-ray projection imaging and MRI.
2. Understand and describe the uses and limitation of each modality.
3. Use a Fourier optics description to analyse imaging systems including microscopes.
4. Perform denoising using the wavelet transform.
5. Perform pattern classification using neural networks.
6. Appreciate current research trends in biomedical imaging.
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.