Most modules require a 2.2 degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience. Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility, please contact us at email@example.com
N.B Computer programming in C is required.
On successful completion of this module,learners should be able to:
1. Design a complex digital system, involving an embedded processor and other hardware;
2. Write software for an embedded system;
3. Use appropriate software tools in the design and verification of such systems;
4. Work in a team and collaborate effectively with other members of the team;
5. Maintain proper documentation and communicate the results of their work
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.
Yes, if you complete this module it can be credited as part of the Professional Diploma in Electronic Design (Sept start) or the Professional Diploma in Electronic Design (January start)