Most modules require a 2.2 degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience. Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility, please contact us at email@example.com
N.B Pre requisition module- Power system Engineering
On successful completion of this module, learnes will be able to:
1. Understand and explain the concepts underlying the occurrence of transients in power systems over a range of timescales.
2. Understand and explain the concepts underlying the analysis of power systems under transient conditions including surge phenomena, short circuits, and transient stability
3. Analyse power systems under short circuit conditions according to IEC 60909
4. Analyse basic power systems for transient stability.
5. Understand and explain the underlying principles of protection systems employed in power systems
6. Analyse and design selected power system protection systems
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.