Applicants should hold a NFQ Level 8 (or International equivalent ) BE degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Most degree courses require a 2.1 degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience. Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility for this degree, please contact us at email@example.com.
On successful completion of this programme, learners will be able to achieve:
1. familiarity with and knowledge of power system dynamic modelling and control of power systems with high shares of renewable energy resources;
2. knowledge of state-of-art numerical methods for the stability analysis of power systems;
3. knowledge of state-of-art optimization methods for the technical and economical operation of power systems;
4. ability to communicate effectively in the fields of power system modelling, control, optimization and stability analysis
5. ability to learn independently.
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.