Most modules require a 2.2 degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience. Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility, please contact us at email@example.com N.B It is a requirement that applicants have good computing skills, basic programming, and a solid foundation in statistics and mathematics
On completion of this module, the learner will be able to
1. Interpret and model various types of ~omics data from patients, including genomic, transcriptomic and proteomics data
2. Apply unsupervised and supervised machine learning to stratify patients and predict clinical outcomes
3. Formulate strategies for building, calibrating, and validating personalised models
4. Construct personalised models to gain insight into disease and drug response mechanism
5. Appraise machine learning and dynamic modelling approaches for personalised medicine
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges. Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future. Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes. Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career. Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.