Most modules require a 2.2 degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience.
Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On successful completion of this module learners will be able to:
1. Understand the fundamentals of the major algorithms used in modern cryptography
2. Understand the practical deployment of such algorithms
3. Use cryptographic tools and techniques to encrypt, decrypt and sign messages
4. Identify attacks and vulnerabilities in cryptographic systems, and their countermeasures
5. Explain multi-step security protocols
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.
Yes, if you complete this module it can be credited as part of the MSc in Cybersecurity or Graduate Certificate.