Most modules require a 2.2 degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience.
Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On completion of this module learners should be able to:
1. Students should have a strong understanding of ethics, the hacker mindset and the motivation of whitehat and black hat hackers.
2. Students should have a strong understanding of the top industry threats.
3. Students should have an understanding of security assessment techniques.
4. Students should be able to demonstrate industry utilised hacking tools.
5. Students should be able to articulate risk appropriately.
6. Students should be able to demonstrate impact of vulnerabilities through POCs.
7. Students should be able to demonstrate industry best practice mitigations.
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.
Yes, if you complete this module it can be credited as part of the MSc in Cybersecurity or Graduate Certificate