Most modules require a 2.2 degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience.
Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility, please contact us at email@example.com
On successful completion of this module learners will be able to:
1. Understand Information Security
2. Identify Security concerns in the design and implementation of secure systems
3. Understand and apply Security models and design principles
4. Understand role of cryptography and security protocols
5. Understand privilege management access control
6. Understand common software and network vulnerabilities
7. Understand usable security and the human factor
8. Discuss the concepts of Privacy VS Surveillance
9. Undertake real world case studies in information security
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.