Most modules require a 2.2 degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience.
Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility, please contact us at email@example.com
On successful completion of this module learners will be able to:
1. Understand the concepts of risk, risk response and mitigation
2. Identify and protecting an organization from unacceptable losses
3. Apply the NIST/ISO risk management processes
4. Outlining the system security boundary
5. Identify security risk components
6. Estimate the impact of compromises to confidentiality, integrity and availability
7. Adopt the appropriate model for categorizing system risk
8. Setting the stage for successful risk management
9. Documenting risk assessment and management decisions
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.
Yes, if you complete this module it can be credited as part of the MSc in Cybersecurity or Graduate Certificate.