Most modules require a 2.2 degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience.
Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility, please contact us at email@example.com
On successful completion of this module learners will be able to:
1. Identify key security concepts (assets, requirements, vulnerabilities), threats and attacks to software systems;
2. Distinguish the most common classes of vulnerabilities, including architectural flaws and security bugs, in software projects;
3. Select countermeasures that could be applied to mitigate vulnerabilities;
4. Identify and exploit security vulnerabilities in software projects using security testing;
5. Design secure software and develop patches to remove vulnerabilities from existing software projects;
6. Specific security and privacy requirements, including compliance with necessary standards and regulations;
7. Work in teams, share work fairly and meet the obligations set by the group;
8. Be curious about latest security vulnerabilities and patches;
9.Actively promote security practices
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.