For entry to the Professional Diploma in Data Analytics (LEVEL 9), students must have obtained an undergraduate (NFQ Level 8 ) or masters degree to standard 2:1 in a subject with some quantitative elements.
Those with a lesser qualification award and/or no numerate subject degree, but with substantial industry experience related to the area, or relevant professional qualifications, will also be considered on a case by case basis. A rough guide to the mathematics we expect you to know on entry is available here: Self Assessment Quiz
On completion of the programme a learner should be able to:
• Present technical material at a level appropriate for the audience
• Approach problems in an analytical, precise, and rigorous way
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the key skills required by a practicing data analyst, including data collection methods, statistical method development, knowledge, and application of machine learning techniques.
• Demonstrate strong proficiency in computational methods, including computer programming and scientific visualization
• Model real-world problems in a statistical framework
• Use the language of logic to reason correctly and make deductions
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.