Most modules require a 2.2 degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience.
Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On successful completion of this module, the student is expected to be able to
1. an understanding of the genetics associated with crop breeding.
2. the role of recent biotechnology advances in crop productivity and crop yield will be understood.
3. knowledge of the different organisms that are crop pathogens.
4. an understanding of different cropping techniques on a European and world level
5. the details of intensive high input-high output crop production practices.
6. an understanding of the importance of key aspects of crop physiology
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.