Most modules require a 2.2 degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience.
Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B Basic knowledge of Matlab or R software.
On successful completion of this module, the student is expected to be able to
1. Understand basic principles of light-matter interaction at different wavelength ranges and spatial scales.
2. Understand concept of hyperspectral image acquisition & distinction between different modalities
3. Understand basic chemometric techniques, pretreatments and image analysis required in HSI– why and when to use them
4. Ability to take HSI data from multiple samples, analyse the data to give meaningful results (i.e. quantification, interpretation)
5. Ability to code analysis for dataset of multiple HSI images in MATLAB
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.