Most modules require a 2.2 degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience.
Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility, please contact us at email@example.com
On successful completion of this module, the student is expected to be able to
1. Demonstrate an awareness of key global environmental issues and the factors that are giving rise to these.
2. Understand the main ways in which agricultural production systems have changed over time, particularly over the last 60 years.
3. Appreciate the potential implications of global human population growth on natural resources.
4. Understand the importance of biodiversity in agricultural production systems.
5. Demonstrate an awareness of key policy and legislative initiatives that impact on European agricultural production systems.
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.