Most modules require a 2.2 degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience.
Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility, please contact us at email@example.com
On successful completion of this module, the student is expected to be able to:
1. Understand crop production;
2. Compare and contrast production practices in intensive and low-input systems;
3. Appraise the role of agrochemicals in crop production;
4. Understand the principles of crop nutrition and fertilisation;
5. Recognise key aspects of crop quality; Identify the seasonality of grass growth in Ireland; Recognise the difference in grassland management across enterprises;
6. Understand grass conservation to deal with surpluses/deficits.
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.