Most modules require a 2.2 degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience.
Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On successful completion of this module, the student is expected to be able to
1. understand pedogenesis
2. understand the methods used in describing soils
3. appreciate the factors which determine the type of soil occurring under particular environmental conditions
4. understand the processes involved in the transformation of nutrients in soils
5. appreciate the factors which determine the movement of water and nutrients through soil profiles
6. appreciate the effects of physical manipulation on soil
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.