the Institute of Technology, Sligo
Applicants will be expected to hold a Level 6 National / Higher Certificate in Business, Science, Engineering or equivalent. Applicants with other qualifications and/or with relevant experience may also be considered through ATU Sligo’s Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process.
Upon compeletion of this module learner will be able to:
1. Explain the concepts of reliability
2. Perform simple reliability predictions and modeling.
3. Understand single and multiple sampling plans
4. Develop a single sample plan and O.C. Curve
5. Plan and conduct a designed experiment
6. Perform a Taguchi Experimental Design
7. Analyse and interpret data arising from a designed experiment.
8. Undertake basic Reliability design analysis using FTA
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.