Upon compeletion of this module learner will be able to:
1. Interpret the requirements of the various standards in the ISO9000 family of quality management system standards.
2. Apply the process approach to any activity.
3. Promote the eight quality management principles throughout the organisation.
4. Facilitate an organisation's application for or retention of accreditation.
5. Plan and conduct audits.
6. Indentify opportunities for an integrated approach to various management system standards.
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.