Applicants will be expected to hold a Level 6 National / Higher Certificate in Business, Science, Engineering or equivalent. Applicants with other qualifications and/or with relevant experience may also be considered through IT Sligo’s Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process.
Upon compeletion of this module learner will be able to:
1. Perform basic probability calculations by applying the probability rules and concepts
2. Describe and interpret the common probability distributions
3. Calculate, analyse and interpret measurement systems
4. Perform process capability and process perfromance analysis and interpret the results.
5. Perform exploratory data analysis using multi-vari charts, correlation and simple regression
6. Perform basic hypothesis testing eg. Hypothesis testing of means
7. Perform one way analysis of variance
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.