Most modules require a 2.2 degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience. Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At the end of this module learners will be able to:
1. Appreciate the usefulness and limitations of statistical modelling approaches to data analysis;
2. Be able to choose an appropriate model in a given analysis situation;
3. Understand how and why advanced techniques are used in statistical analysis, and the importance of confounder control and effect modification detection;
4. Use SPSS for regression modelling of their data;
5. Interpret computer output from multiple, repeated-measures, logistic or Cox regression in SPSS or other computer packages;
6. Critically evaluate the 'statistical methods' section of a scientific publication.
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.