Most modules require a 2.2 degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience. Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility, please contact us at email@example.com
On completion of this module learners will be able to:
1. Explain the advantages of well-designed interventional trials
2. Propose optimal trial design for a range of research questions and scenarios
3. Show awareness of the range of difficulties and limitations which interventional trials encounter
4. Show an appreciation for the role of competent authority regulation and good clinical practice in trial conduct
5. Devise and implement a best-practice Statistical Analysis Plan for simple clinical trials
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.