Most micro-credentials require a 2.2 degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience. Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility, please contact us at email@example.com
On completion of this micro-credential, learners will be able to:
1. Understand the role that systematic reviews has in decision-making and in research
2. Describe the different types of literature review, their methodology, strengths, limitations, and sources of bias
3. Critically appraise a knowledge synthesis paper
4. Identify the steps needed to conduct a Systematic Review and understand the statistical basis of MA
5. Identify the available software and applications to conduct SRs and MA
6. Apply the learned skills to improve the literature review of research proposals, Master thesis and PhD thesis.
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.