Most modules require a 2.2 degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience. Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility, please contact us at email@example.com
N.B Prerequisite skills include a high degree of proficiency in object-oriented programming and experience in software development as part of a team, ability to write and design computer programs; understanding of the basics of computer systems.Two or more years of industrial/commercial experience in software development requiered.
On successful completion of this module, a learner should be able to:
1. Have an appreciation of the state of the art of performance engineering;
2. Know and be able to apply analytical and simulation tools and techniques to tackle performance engineering of complex software systems;
3. Have conducted a detailed performance evaluation of a sample system;
4. Appreciate the application of performance engineering techniques in an industrial context;
5. Synthesize knowledge of performance engineering with previous industrial experience.
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.
Yes, if you complete this module it can be credited as part of the MSc Advance Software Engineering.