Most modules require a 2.2 degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience.
Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On successful completion of this module learners should be able to:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of key concepts in ethical AI
2. Describe the state of the art in addressing issues of bias from a theoretical, technical and regulatory perspective
3. Critically evaluate the ethical implications of an AI system
4. Engage in contemporary debates in the field of ethical AI
5. Conduct a formal ethical audit of an AI system
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.