Most modules require a 2.2 degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional experience.
Should you have any queries regarding your eligibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On completion of this module learners will understand:
1.Numeral systems and simple operations
2. Simple calculation gate and its transistor analog
3. Transition to quantum logic
4. Schrödinger equation, quantum state and the operator of evolution
5. Hilbert space, Dirac notation
6.Spin degree of freedom, Pauli matrices
7. Qubit aș a two-level system
8. Physical implementation of qubits
9.Bloch sphere and single qubit operations.
10.Entanglement and two-qubit gates
11. Quantum computation framework
12. Examples of quantum algorithms
Learn from world renowned academic staff in Ireland’s leading, future focused and globally recognised colleges.
Gain an accredited NFQ qualification/micro credential that you may count towards a full award if you so wish in the future.
Previous modules may be used as recognition of prior learning towards Advance Centre degree programmes.
Equip yourself with the latest in demand skillset, tools, know-how and knowledge to succeed in your career.
Gain a competitive edge, influence growth and steer strategic goals in your organisation upon completion of your studies with the Advance Centre.